Once a student profile is created, you may come across the need to later update their contact information. Here are some of the basics of editing a student profile:
How to utilize the "edit student" button
- Login with your administrative account information
- On your "all student" list, found under the Student Management tab, click on the student you wish to edit
- Once the student is highlighted, click "edit student" at the top of your page.
The screen that appears should look similar to this:
What you can edit
- Last name
- Here you can organize your student into the appropriate group
- It is important to update a students status. If a student no longer works for you, then you need to mark them as inactive. A student that is left active when they don't work at your location can create issues later on. Note: An inactive student is not deleted and can be accessed later if needed.
- Password/Confirm Password
- If a student forgets their password, they are instructed to contact their group administrator to reset it. Here is where you can type in a new password for them to use. This password can be anything of your choosing. Their are no requirements in length or characters.
** Remember to click save when finished editing a student **