Welcome to NATA Safety 1st! Now that you have you account set up and your administrative login credentials, use the following instructions to get your employees and/or yourself set up for training.
Use the following steps to get a student (or yourself) started with training (click on each hyperlink for further instruction):
- Add your students to your all student list
- Make note of each student’s username and password. You will have to give this to your students for them to login.
- Purchase the online training you would like to assign
- Assign training to a student you have created in step 1
- After you have done this step, a student who logs in with the credentials you made for them in Step 1, will automatically be able to begin the training you assigned to them.
- If you have not already, give your student their individual username and password so that they can begin the training you have assigned to them.
- A student has 6 months to complete training, starting the day you assign it to them. If they need more time, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will extend the due date.
What you as the administrator need to do to finish each student’s PLST certification is, complete their hands-on training and complete their practical exams. You must be logged in as the administrator to access these functions. Further details on how to do each are linked below:
Other helpful articles to guide you through your Safety 1st account:
- View an individual student’s progress
- Print a certified student’s PLST Certificate
- Print a non-PLST Certificate
- Mark a student as inactive/editing a student’s information (you will want to do this whenever someone no longer works for your company or to reset a password)
Additional help articles for you and your students can be found on our help desk, here.
Please feel free to email email@example.com should you have any questions!