Currently, there are four Roles available in the Safety 1st Training Center:
- Line Service
Roles serve two purposes:
- Meter access to the system - Access to the Safety 1st Training Center is through a subscription, and pricing is based upon the number of training slots an organization needs per employee Role.
- Regulate content - Course Tracks are designated a Role and only assignable to students within that Role. For Example, a student within the CSR Role cannot be assigned a Course Track designated to the Line Service Role and vice versa.
As the Training Center continues to grow, content will be added to support a greater number of Roles such as:
- Aviation Maintenance Technician
- Aircraft Flight Coordinator
- Aeromedical Flight Crewmember