Currently, there are two Roles available in the Safety 1st Training Center, a Line Service Role and a CSR Role.
Setting a student’s Role serves two purposes, it meters access, and regulates content:
- Access to the Safety 1st Training Center is through a subscription, and pricing is based upon the number of training slots an organization needs per employee Role.
- An employee’s Role dictates what training is available to them. For Example, a student assigned the CSR Role will not see all of the content that is available to the Line Service Role.
As the Training Center continues to grow, content will be added to support a greater number of Roles such as:
- Aviation Maintenance Technician
- Aircraft Flight Coordinator
- Aeromedical Flight Crewmember