Firm Admins can create an unlimited number of custom Course Tracks.
Note: Caution and care should be used when building custom tracks. You should strive to reduce the number of times you change the course track for your students.
To create a Track:
- Click on “Tracks” in the Links section of the Admin Portal:
- Click the "Add a Track" button in the top right of the page:
- Name the Track anything you'd like and click the "Add Block" button. In this example, we're calling it "Custom Track 1":
- Use the arrows to move any Available Courses on the left into the Block on the right and then click Save. In the examples below, we've added SGH001 and SPV001 to Block 1.
- Once you've added courses to your Block click Save and you'll now see it listed in your "Add Track" page. To add additional Blocks, click the "Add Block" button and repeat the process:
- As seen below we've added two more Blocks to "Custom Track 1":
- After creating your Track, be sure to click Save and the Track will now be assignable to your students: