Many courses in the NATA Safety 1st Training Center have an on-the-job training (OJT) and Practical component that must be documented prior to a student receiving credit for the course.
To document OJT and Practical completions:
1. Click the "OJT & Practicals" link on the right side of your Admin Portal:
2. Select your student from the drop-down menu:
3. Check the Complete box and enter the date of completion:
4, Click Save and you're all set!
- The system only allows for OJT and Practicals to be documented if the student has completed the online Lesson for the course.
You can click on the name of the OJT or Practical to download the resources for each.
- You can select more than one item prior to clicking save, allowing you to complete multiple items at once.
- You can "backdate" completions, meaning if your student completes an OJT or Practical but you are unable to record it for several days, you can choose the actual date they were completed.
- If you do not click Save, your changes will not be recorded.
- You cannot mark OJT or Practical items as N/A.