YES! The Safety 1st Training Center is approved by the FAA to meet the requirements of both:
- 139.321(e)(1) - Fuel Safety Supervisor
- 139.321(e)(2) - Line Fuel Service
There are a few key items regarding 139.321 compliance that you should know as an administrator:
- The Safety 1st Training Center uses a dynamic rating system rather than individual certificates to demonstrate compliance with 139.321
- THIS PROCESS IS APPROVED BY FAA HQ.
- Simply print out your 139 Compliance Report by clicking the link on the right-hand side of your Admin Portal and provide it to your inspector or airport authority as required. You may also be required to show evidence of your hands-on fire extinguisher training and local airport fire code briefing.
Should you have any issues with inspectors or questions regarding this process please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-808-6282