1. Log into your portal
- If you forgot your password, click here to reset it. If nothing comes through to your email after trying to reset, it is possible that you don't have a portal login. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have one set-up for you.
2. Once in, click on the left-hand tab for company orders.
The order's tab for is for orders related to your contact (such as an event registration). Company order's are where you will see all orders (such as subscriptions and memberships).
3. Under the tab open orders, you will see the order that needs to be paid. If you are not seeing it there, check "all orders".
- Note: If your order is due outside of the date range you are currently viewing, you may not see it on your list. Edit your date range to see all open orders.
4. Either click the pay now button in the red or blue boxed areas, or click check the box next to the invoice you are trying to pay and then click the pay button along the right (as shown in the below screenshot).
5. Once you click pay, you will be prompted to enter your payment information for checkout.
If you wish to pay for an order with a check, please make sure to reference your order/invoice number on your check and send it to 818 Connecticut Ave. NW, Suite 900, Washington, D.C. 20006.
Looking for your receipt? One will automatically be sent to you after checkout, but you can find a copy in your portal as well. Click here for further instruction.