If you already have an open sales order for membership and have been receiving notices, follow the instructions here on how to pay an open sales order.
If you have have not received any notice and would simply like to renew, then follow the steps below.
Please note, that only the billing contact will be able to follow these steps. If you are not seeing the option to renew, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
1. Login to your portal.
- If you are logging in through www.nata.aero you will first be directed back to our website after logging in. If this happens, click the portal button on the top navigation bar of our website to be re-directed to the portal. If you are logged in on our website, you will remain logged in on the portal.
2. Once in and viewing your profile, look on the left-hand side of of your screen for the tab that says "Company Memberships".
3. On the company membership tab, you will now see your companies active memberships. Within the bar that shows your membership, you as the primary contact will see a link to manage and a link to renew. To renew your membership, click renew.
- If you are not seeing anything appear once the page loads, look and see if you have any inactive subscriptions. If you are still not seeing anything then you either do not have a membership with NATA, or you are not the primary contact for your membership and are unable to renew. Contact us at email@example.com to check your information.
4. Next, click the renew button under the membership for which you are renewing. It should be highlighted with a box on the top that says "Current Subscription".
- If you wish to switch from paying annually, to monthly, change your plan from Membership - Annual NATA to Membership - Annual NATA (monthly installment).
- To enroll in auto renew and have your membership renew each year with your card on file, select auto renew.
- If you wish to upgrade, or downgrade your membership level, simply click renew on the other levels of your membership categories. The options for your membership category will show up in boxes to the right of your current subscription box.
5. Once you have made your selections and clicked renew, you will be prompted to pay your renewal dues. Fill out your payment method of choice and then you are all set! We look forward to your continued membership!